Sri Gurubyoh Namah!
Sri Ganeshaya Namah!
Sri Matre Namah!
As per Vedic Astrology, Jupiter goes to Makara on 29th March (to its debilitation sign) to conjoin Mars (Kuja) and Saturn (Shanidev) who are very close to each other and this configuration in Makara (Capricorn) will be in 8th sign (Astamastana) from the greatest Malec Rahu Graha (DH) who is in his star Ardra in Mithuna (Gemini). This is not good for the entire world and humanity. The period until May 16 (and up to June 30 with marginally less impact) is very critical challenging the welfare of Humanity and posing potential threats to economic and social heath of society and physical health of people.
Guru Graha (Jupiter) is moving from one Rasi to another three times in a period of about 8 months. (from 5th Nov 2019 to 29th June 2020) Normally it will take one year for Guru to move from one Rasi to the other. On November 5th 2019, it already moved from Vrischikam (Scorpio) to Dhanu (Sagittarius). Another transit is on 29th March 2020 from Dhanu to Makaram (Capricorn). Again Guru moves on Retrograde (Vakra) from Makaram to Dhanu on 29th June 2020. This is considered as unusual transit in Vedic Astrology. When the most Benefic Graha Jupiter (Guru) moves to three Zodiac signs including a debilitated one within a year, Millions of people across the world will be affected through disaster, natural or unnatural calamities, which may result sometimes in death of many living / human beings. The configuration of planets becomes more adverse when Guru is in Neecha (debilitated) in Makara rasi from 29th March to 29th June. A yoga known as Vasundhara is caused by the combination/conjunction of neecha Guru, Kuja (Mars) and Shanidev (Saturn) in the same Rasi together. Kuja (Mars) moves from Dhanur Rasi to Makara Rasi on 22nd March. Makara is Ucha Rasi (exaltatation sign) for Mars.
Astrologically, until June 30 we need to meticulously practice social distancing, cleanliness (personal and social hygiene). The disease may try to come and attack again few times in this year during winter but post Sept 22 (after Dragon’s tail (DT) Kethu is out of its constellation, we may probably have vaccine/ medicines adequately or better strategies to control by Almighty’s Grace. So we can handle it safely and effectively by GF’ Grace. Hope it is clear. The need of the hour is social distancing / stay@home.
FAQs: How to protect ourselves during this bad period (March 29 to May16 and until June 30) due to various planetary afflictions and powerful conjunctions?
How to counter the negative and venomous influences of Dragon’s Head (Rahu) caused by collective bad karma?
1. Firstly, we should respect the steps and measures taken by the Government, Medical and Health Departments and abide 100% by their recommendations. We should strictly adhere to 100% social distancing, frequent hand washing, quarantine regulations and taking as advised by experts, medicines, diet and herbs to increase our immunity. We should also advise these steps and their importance to all youngsters, children, less knowledgeable and less privileged people. As Lord Krishna says, we should do Right actions with Right attitude first, before we contemplate on GOD for attaining the blissful results.
2. We should invoke in our daily prayer during this period Lord Ganesha, Sri Guru Bhagawan, Lord Dhanvantri, Durgamataji (Sri Lalitha / Sri Ambal), Lord Shivji and Lord Hanumanji in the same order preferably, by the following simple mantras. Face North (or East as second choice) while praying.
Aum Gam Ganapataye Namah (11/36/108 times)
Sri Gurubyoh Namah (12/21 times)
Om Namo Bhagavate Maha Sudharshana Vasudevaya Dhanvantaraye Amrutha Kalasa Hasthaaya Sarva Bhaya Vinasaya Sarva Roka Nivaranaya Thri Lokya Pathaye Thri Lokya Nithaye Sri Maha Vishnu Swarupa Sri Dhanvantri Swarupa Sri Sri Sri Aoushata Chakra Narayana Swaha (11/21/36/108) times
Om Shree Matre Namah (36/108) times
Om Namassivaya (11/36/108) times
Om Namo Bhagvate Aanjaneyaay Mahaabalaay Swaahaa (11/36/108) times
or Hanuman Chalisa.
3. Before saying these prayers, we should pray GOD to forgive all of us (Humanity) for our inhuman, non-violent and selfish activities and absolve us.
4. Be strictly Vegetarian for at least 11 days if not for the whole period, from March 29. Avoid alcohol during this period. These steps will reduce Rahu Bhagawan’s wrath.
4. Be kind and caring to family members, fellow beings, neighbors and all. Avoid quarrels, hurt and harshness while interacting with people.
5. Keeping a yellow kerchief or towel with us may add positive effects.
6. Light a lamp daily (ghee or seasame oil) for Durgamataji (Devi) and Kuladevata (or your Ishtadevata).
7. Energise only positive thoughts and negate negative thoughts.
8. Give more protection to elders and kids. Make them positive by telling encouraging, kind and loving words instead of creating panic.
9. Don’t panic. Create a lovely and positive atmosphere at home.
10. Sanitize new comers/visitors/ guests coming home if you can’t avoid them.
Invoking prayerful GF’ and Divine Mother’s Blessings for the security, peace, protection and good health of our families, friends, community and humanity.
Let us hope and be positive that we can overcome this period without any disaster by Almighty’s Grace, Mercy and Blessings. These are the times when GOD says “your life force is the only precious thing ultimately which is me in you” and also wants to teach us that we need only FOOD and GOD for living and all others things are non-essential.
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!
Social Distance & Stay@ Home